Welcome to Fractal Gaming

Welcome to the redesigned Website!

Join our Discord!

Join our official community discord for discussion, spoilers, and announcements! 

Chris Formage

Chris T-Mod Application

Steam Details

Steam Name: [Крис | Meme]

SteamID: [STEAM_1:1:128268561

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ccann/

Discord Details

Discord Tag: [Chris Formage#9821]

Are you apart of the Fractal Gaming Discord? Yes

Ingame Details

Ingame Name: C. Formage

Ingame Rank & Regiment: Navy Cadet

Ingame Playtime (UTime): I think like 1-2 days ish

Do you have and actively use a microphone?: Yes

Have you ever received a warn, kick, or ban? If so, explain the situation: No

Staff Questions

Why do you want to become a Moderator?

I want to be staff because when I found out about this server it was great, I wanted to help out. I've done so all I can by helping out players in the chat who are new and do not understand some of the unique rules  and custom codded addons that this server has. I am looking to further my experience as a GMod staff member on this server and future ones. My main goal is to make the server a better place. As it is the staff team is capable of handling anything from simple mic spam to mass RDM, but as I have stated most staff are offline when I am online. I'd like to contribute all that I can to making sure that the few night time players are able to enjoy their RP without interference from rule breakers. I understand the consequences that can come with becoming a member of the staff team, yet I accept them due to them being worth the outcome. I'd rather lose maybe an hour of my role playing than have an entire server full of people be affected due to one hacker, one NLR breaker, one cool down breaker, if they are breaking the rules, I'd like a chance to stop them from doing so. 

Why should you be accepted into the Moderation Team?

Well I think I should be accepted into the staff team I would add not only my experience, but the times I'm on as well. Most of the players and staff are from Australia, as to be expected from a AUS server. At night(AEST) many rule breakers come out due to there being very few staff online to do anything about it. My experience as staff on other serves as well as my schedule could prove helpful during times where the rest of the  staff are inactive. I understand how ULX works and have been called very fair by other servers and communities I have been a part of. I rarely have anything important going on and almost always have discord open, so I'd be available to assist players on the server when there is a problem such as  mass RDM, NLR rule breakers these three things I've seen recently and for the longest time there was no one to stop them or enforce the rules of the server that determines whether or not the player base will remain. I am generally very calm and able to deal with trolls, minges, and any other player type that would want to purposefully annoy me or other players. Over all I do my best and will do my best to uphold the rules of the server when other staff are unable to. 

Do you have any prior experience as a Moderator? (If so, list your experience and time served)

es,i was somewhat of a trial-Mod on NitroRP before it went down and i was an admin on my bff's server. i was staff on Praetorians Starwars RP server, I have woned my own darpr and SWRP servers and have also been staff on elitelupus Rp server

How proficient are you with ULX?

https://pastebin.com/7SnesDMx

Provide two examples of situations where you either acted to resolve a situation, or were involved in a situation which could have been improved by your being a moderator.

I saw that there where people just messing around in the Recruit room whilst i was trying to train people, them someone joined and started to minge i tried to get everyone to chill and they did i did the training then someone came on ans started to rdm whilst i was getting a staff member to come white-list players. another one where it did go well where a large amount of arguing so I pulled them into line.

Responsibilities

Do you understand that as a staff member you represent Fractal Gaming as a community and as such are expected and required to follow a set of rules and procedures should you be accepted?

Yes

Do you understand that your position as a Moderator will require you to handle various staff situations on a regular basis, and if you are unable to do so, you will be demoted?

yes

Do you understand that should your application be accepted, you will be required to participate in an interview and training period, during which you may be removed at any time?

Yes