Welcome to Fractal Gaming

Welcome to the redesigned Website!

Join our Discord!

Join our official community discord for discussion, spoilers, and announcements! 

Steam Details

Steam Name: [█████████]

SteamID: [STEAM_0:0:40444642]

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041155012/

Discord Details

Discord Tag: [DeathOfficial#0269]

Are you apart of the Fractal Gaming Discord?

Yes

Ingame Details

Ingame Name: CT-3126 'Blank'

Ingame Rank & Regiment: Gm Corporal

Ingame Playtime (UTime): 2d 2h

Do you have and actively use a microphone? 

Yes

Have you ever been warned/banned or kicked, if so explain the 

Situation: I spawned a big platform and was asked to delete it but was too slow and was kicked

Staff Questions

Why do you want to become an Event Master?

Because the EMs need help and I want to help (also I think I could be good at the job

Why should you be accepted into the Event Master Team?

I'm on every day, from early to late, so I can do events and or help players almost all the time. I am good at multitasking/juggling a lot of tasks at once. I am also good at directing groups of people.

Do you have any prior experience as an Event Master? (If so, list your experience and time served)

none, I have been a moderator/admin before but never as an eventmaster.

How proficient are you with ULX Commands?

I have a firm understanding of the ulx commands

Provide two Event Samples and two Passive Roleplay Samples below (To increase your chances of being accepted, you should have comprehensive and detailed samples):

Event 1: (Off-Map) (we are meant to fail)

Recently a CIS Installation has been discovered because of an unsecured broadcast, turns out the Installation has been spying on the main base and broadcasting it to a nearby CIS fleet. so we need to take out that Installation[gm_forestralley]. Upon further inspection we find that it has Anti-Air making it impossible to get close by air. So we go on foot and try to take out the AA (with explosives or by hacking). Once we get there we are met with heavy retaliation and a Ray-Shield(If we have any infiltration regiments on). We now have to keep the pressure on while we wait for the shield to be deactivated. Once the shield is down we'll move on to the AA.  If we succeed we'll air drop AT-TEs and spawn some air support (like 2). Once the Air support and logistics have been deployed the new objective will be to destroy their communications array (if EOD are on they'll blow it up, otherwise we'll get NAVY to hack it). there will be a lot of NPCs guarding the comms array that couldn't be killed without the help of the logistics. If unsuccessful at any point during the event (takes too long or we lose too many troops) the event will end later Passive Event 1 will commence. 

Event 2: (On-Map)

A nearby CIS fleet has been notified of our location and has launched a full scale assault on the base. the attack will be in two phases. Phase one will consist of an Air attack (vulture droids and stuff) Drop ships as well, deploying droids to raid the base. Phase Two will commence after 5 minutes or so of phase 1 and will be a ground assault where Droids will be pushing into the base. If we fight back the Droids move to Passive event 2 if we are overrun we retreat to the badlands (ARC bunks maybe?) and try to retake the base (if everyone is absolutely incompetent we'll do a map chance to the [rp_venator_extensive], (unlikely))

Passive Event 1:

Our regular supplies arrive and the LAAT carrying the supplies is smoking and critically damaged. upon touchdown a Clone Commander fall out of the ship, also critically wounded.Information is relayed and it turns out the LAAT was intercepted by CIS, hijacking the LAAT but only just fought off. a CIS droid managed to plant a hidden beacon on the supplies. Event 2 will commence. If the Beacon is detected and destroyed soon enough Event 2 will be delayed, giving everyone time to prepare.

Passive Event 2:

A recent CIS attack has left us wounded but alive. We need to repair the place. The walls are wrecked, The Bunks need rebuilding, outside C-Block has been trashed and is littered with scrapped droids. Navy Engineers can't do it all on their own so they enlist the help of all the Clone Troopers to repair the base.

Responsibilities

Do you understand that as a staff member you represent Fractal Gaming as a community and as such are expected and required to follow a set of rules and procedures should you be accepted?

Yes, I understand

Do you understand that your position as an Event Master will require you to adhere to a time and event commitment, and if you cannot maintain this, you will be demoted?

Yes, I understand

Do you understand that should your application be accepted, you will be required to participate in an interview and training period, during which you may be removed at any time?

Yes, I understand

Edited by Blank
Application Review
  • Upvote 2

CT-3126 'Blank'

+1 

Very good person....

Blank deserves EM 

Solid Copy. Hit 'em hard, boss.

FPupf.gif.cb12c5f08d8834c9b52274ecc6c228e4.gif

+support cool dude would be a great addition to the event staff 

See you Space Cowboy

19 hours ago, Mr Frosty said:

+1 

Very good person....

Blank deserves EM 

Thank you, means a lot. ❤️

CT-3126 'Blank'

17 hours ago, Mortal said:

+support cool dude would be a great addition to the event staff 

I appreciate it mortal. Thank you

CT-3126 'Blank'

+1

From what I've seen Blank is a very capable player who engages the other players in a positive and sophisticated manner even when an EM isn't present and can use the tools given to him and take advantage of multiple situations by creating small one off events without the presence of staff members. From this is can be seen that Blank is very competent and takes the initiative wherever to make the best possible experience for the playerbase. As a previous Senior EM of a few servers I feel he should be highly recommended and considered among his fellow players and staff.

Best of luck Blank, hope you get it!

Posted (edited)

Good person nice dude tries to do his best and does mini events with what he can when he can +1 (Good luck)

Edited by Hercules
mistake