Welcome to Fractal Gaming

Welcome to the redesigned Website!

Join our Discord!

Join our official community discord for discussion, spoilers, and announcements! 

Sign in to follow this  
Tex

Pac 3 App form for the application of pac 3 By Tex

PAC3 Tier 1 Application

Steam Details

Steam Name: Tex (as of right now, its forever changing)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59687686

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheLordOfGames/

In-game Details

In Game Name: Tex

In Game Rank & Regiment: Navy Engineer

In Game Playtime: NA

PAC3 Questions

Why are you applying for PAC3 Tier 1?: To enchance roleplay, create a better more immersive enviroment to rp in and to teach others how to use pac 3 properly

How much experience do you have with PAC3?:
I have a mountain of knowledge

Image result for mount everest

Why do you believe you should get accepted for PAC3 Tier 1?: Because i am a upstanding member of the australian rp community and love helping people with pac 3, many new pac3 users make basic clipping mistakes and dont know how to navigate the interface, i enjoy teaching them the more intricate parts of pac 3. I often see people take my ideas as an inspiration, and sometimes a direct copy of my ideas, and if i can inspire people to use pac 3 to be more immersive in the game, and to make roleplay better, of course i want to do it.

Pac3 Examples

Spoiler

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=827&height=466

Disclaimer warthog is sprops and acf made by me and is awesome, and i just wanted a excuse to share it. the halo model and halo rifle is pac 3

Rules & Expectations

You must agree and abide by every one of these rules to get your PAC3 application accepted. Failure to follow the rules will lead to punishment or removal of PAC3.

• You must have had PAC3 Tier 1 for at least One Month before you can apply for PAC3 Tier 2.

• You will never advertise your PAC3 Application publicly (If someone directly asks for a link to your application you may private message them the link).

• You will never use PAC3 creations made by other people in your own application's examples, all photos, videos and examples must be of your own work.

• You will never create nor wear explicit, sexual, religious or morally questionable creations on the server.

• You will never steal nor wear other people's creations without their direct consent.

• You will never download nor URL load Pac creations from the internet made by someone outside of the community, all creations must be made within the community and with the owner’s consent.

• You will never abuse the PAC3 camera to look at anything other than yourself when creating Pac's.

• You will never loophole the Rules and the PAC3 Tier system.

• If your application gets denied or you get PAC3 taken away from you, you may reapply after your designated waiting period has passed.

• If any staff member tells you to change/remove a PAC you must do so immediately, if you feel the request is unfair then come to PAC3 Team to review the PAC3 creation in question.

Edited by Tex
explainign my awesome warthog
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

If you need pac3 help, ask away. if you want me to review your app, this is me asking if you want me to, message me. (it is not advertising, i will be fair and brutal.)

+1,

Provided you teach me how to use Pac.

(Razzle and Sentry didn't have the patience) 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Proven said:

+1,

+1 Provided you teach me how to use Pac. 

(razzle showed me how to move a bone now claims he taught me most of the stuff i know) 

• Haha 1

501st 2044-Kuzota

+1

• You seem to have a genuine interesting in developing both your own extensive skills in PAC3 as well as offering assistance and teaching to others less experienced than yourself.
  • Your reasoning for applying for PAC3 is a standard style answer but considering the content of your other responses you seem to be genuine in your intentions.
  • Finally, you seem to be really talented in both coming up with original designs and ideas and you clearly have the experience and technical skill to execute these ideas effectively.
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Proven said:

+1,

You never even came to me. How disappointing 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

Fox did nothing wrong, it was Fives who picked up the gun
+1

Edited by Tags
  • Upvote 2

Really fun when your internet shits itself as you click reply and then it sends 3 replies thru of the same thing. So, now I am trying to change up every reply so it no suck

Edited by Tags
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

ACCEPTED

You will be granted PAC permissions on server launch.