Welcome to Fractal Gaming

Welcome to the redesigned Website!

Join our Discord!

Join our official community discord for discussion, spoilers, and announcements! 

Kuzota

Kuzota's PAC3 Application

PAC3 Tier 1 Application

Steam Details

Steam Name: Kuzota

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:83935298

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128136324/

In-game Details

In Game Name: Most likely Kuzota

In Game Rank & Regiment: Most likely 501st, and Private

In Game Playtime: Had multiple weeks on EG/EG 2.0 but none currently on FG

PAC3 Questions

Why are you applying for PAC3 Tier 1?: I want PAC3 Because frankly, I use it extremely often and 90% of the time have it on the server I play on actively. I find PAC3 to be an enjoyable addition to my character and the RP that he undergoes and it honestly feels like something is missing from my RP in the rare case that I don't have PAC3. I enjoy the way PAC3 has the ability to influence roleplay in ways that wouldn't be easily so possible without the ability to use PAC3. I think the best part about PAC3 to me is the positive feedback and constructive criticism that is openly and respectively shared among the community to not only help newbies, but to assist anyone from New to Veteran PAC3 creators on existing PAC creations or ones that are still in the works. I often find myself roaming the ship when someone comes up to me and says "Oh, that looks great but *insert example* would look so cool with that PAC creation." I enjoy the constant evolution of not only my own PACs, but the other players who contribute to the huge PAC3 community, sharing ideas and brainstorming collaborative PACs. For example, back on TM and EG/RG myself and @Bepsi used to sit around in a call, adding and removing aspects of our own PAC ideas, asking for each others opinions and creating amazing collaborative PAC3 models and accessories. I guess I just really adore the way PAC3 can not only be something used to bring people together in character to enhance RP, but to bring people together OOC to create and invent new ideas. 

How much experience do you have with PAC3?: I've been using PAC3 since I believe around mid 2018 ish~. I have lots of experience with the addon and even though there are a few things i'm still not super duper confident in doing, I am very well versed with 95% of the PAC3 capabilities. I believe I have had PAC3 on:
EG
EG 2.0
TM
OMADA
and a few others I cant remember the names of. 

I am confident with Model, Entity, modifiers, Bones, Animation, Bodygroup, Effect, gesture, holdtype, material, submaterial, clip, halo, jiggle, proxy, beam, light, particles, shake, sound, projectiles, sound, sunbeams, text, webaudio, command and a little bit of custom animation. (The other ones arent that I can't do them, its most likely that I just havent used them but wouldnt have too much of an issue with working out how they work and using them effectively. 

Why do you believe you should get accepted for PAC3 Tier 1?:

1. I have had PAC3 on EG 1.0 and 2.0, proving that I can use it responsibly as I had no warns or strikes against me. 
 I thoroughly enjoyed using PAC3 on EG 1.0 and 2.0 as well as the other servers I was apart of. I remember constantly talking and interacting with other pac3 users and creating and collaboration on new ideas as well as giving and receiving constructive criticism, which helped me create the PACs I have today 🙂

2. I wholeheartedly enjoy assisting people with PAC3 questions, queries and problems.
There have been many times that I have assisted people with PAC3 when they were in need, if I am given PAC3, I am not only going to develop and evolve my PAC3 creations, but I am also as always, going to assist the other players in the community with theirs when they need. USSRWindoge wherever you are I hope you remember how to model a lightsaber 😂)

Pac3 Examples

Spoiler

(DISCLAIMER: I have recently had troubles with my PC resulting in me having to wipe the addons off of my GMOD. This resulted in a LOT of my recent PAC3 examples showing up as ERROR messages when equipped ingame. So most of these are old, prototypes that do not display my full skill at this point in the slightest.) 

Older Screenshots: 2018- Early 2019 TBH, these screenshots dont need to be explained, the guns remove from the back when equipped ingame etc.) 

Video of Custom pac pet Alpha creation stage; 
https://gyazo.com/2c2b6cca86e4b9eea6c31a3871554b20  (Wont be useable on FG but thought id add it) 

9af9dbe090849b883df28eb65e2c7591.png
fe3f3980830dc8a939c37beae5b04b8f.png

f0a59b36357ed138641a25f0d8311785.jpg
ff237cb08fe2e2ae573088fc1d1f55dd.jpg
829c1f0a02a04b9fe03e938c0c77e0be.jpg

6c3d8943c8579ab329811779fe032a4c.jpg ae3c40d6d83852e87839cfcb4b8627cc-jpg.jpg787ff293ebcb075f1e32a1674d5033dd.jpgd02f71e9f06fe33e425c5540dc5b22a2-jpg.jpg

Updated PAC3 creations: Recent, 2019-2020 (Only the ones I could find due to too many addons being uninstalled) 

(Sorry, it's a lil blurry.) 

ae369f5b978790e9909656cdbe772c60-png.png

2fae29acad802d3eae6066ddc60b815c-png.jpg
In the above PAC3 creation, I have used different software to extract models out of an addon, edit them, put them in a dropbox and submaterial them onto my playermodel, making this character a custom one you'll never be able to replicate. The eyes are turned on via a button with a night vision activation sound, otherwise they are default black. The gun on the back of the trooper is removed when a weapon with the same ID has been equipped and there are about 10-15 different keys on my keyboard that activate different actions or abilities in this PAC3 creation such as gestures, a crawling animation, typing animation etc. 

ALL THE NEXT PAC3 CREATIONS ARE VIDEO LINKS WITH DESCRIPTIONS, just click or copy paste the link to view the GIF of the pac3 creation. Sorry for adding links, I know we were told to try avoid it but I couldnt display these accurately in an image, in my mind it had to be displayed in a gif.

VIDEO LINK TO DESCRIPTION OF THE NEXT PAC3: https://gyazo.com/1239cf750af2e6b11ae957fba3f61e86
If you clicked the above GYAZO link, you would've seen the video of a equipment based pac3 similar to my other ones. However, In that example when i activate my flashlight, a smoke grenade is shot out of my character VIA PAC3 projectiles. With this same PAC, I can change the particles to be Smoke, Poisonous gas, or an explosion for a standard grenade. Whether this does damage or not is up to the server settings regarding PAC3. It is also possible to turn this into a Healing grenade that restores health on player impact. 

VIDEO LINK TO DESCRIPTION OF THE NEXT PAC3: https://gyazo.com/f414b4e77f2a9178fbfa69b2603ce5ac

(DISCLAIMER: I am aware that myself nor bepsi created the original DROIDEKA pac3 creation. We simply built upon it, I entirely added this entry to display the parts WE ADDED ON. Not the parts that we used from someone else. so PLEASE ignore the droideka entirely.)  If you clicked the above GYAZO link, you would've seen the video of a playermodel that has been binded to a block which has been made invisible, named: JANITOR KUZOTA: REMOTE CONTROLLING DROIDEKA. The model has been animated to look like a real player standing there, when in fact I am playing modelled as the droideka, which is named with text: DROIDEKA: CONTROLLED BY JANITOR KUZOTA. This was a rather... annoying PAC3 to visualise and create with no prior assistance. Myself and @Bepsi worked on this PAC3 together to get it to a finished stage. This PAC3 allows various different RP scenarios to be effectively played out. (Disclaimer, neither myself nor Bepsi own the droideka PAC3, we just used and improved it for an RP situation without taking credit for it.) I am fully aware that this PAC isnt really showing much creation by myself/bepsi since we didnt create the actual droid being used, but thats not what I want to focus on. The droideka is only being used as an example, this pac can be used in many RP situations. I want to focus on the potential the pac has, since the droideka is easily replaces with anything such as a custom built drone for recon RP scenarios etc. The potential is that we can have an RP scenario using ONLY PAC3 where a player can easily "RC" a droid/drone while having an actual model representing their RP character in the world, without any addons or admin perms, just simply raw PAC3.

VIDEO LINK TO DESCRIPTION OF THE NEXT PAC3: https://gyazo.com/57d618519b7a562bd202f2d93ccef49b
If you clicked the above GYAZO link, you would've seen the video of a dishwasher being cloaked in a bright red halo while being spun on a proxy to look like my character is using the force to control its movement. Unfortunately, it used to be a metal cube but for some reason changed to a dishwasher and I have no idea why, but it still works I guess ahhahaha. This displays skill with the proxy and halo tool ;D

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: The PAC3 creations above are the only ones I could find that still worked with the addons I have. My skills have improved since the creation of these and will hopefully continue to improve with further use of pac3 😉

Post picture or video examples of the Pac3 creations you have made. Minimum of 5 different examples. (Different examples mean different Creations, not different angles of the same pac | Please upload pictures Directly to the forums, inside Spoiler boxes and Avoid using image link websites such as imgur):

Edited by Kuzota
  • Upvote 3

501st 2044-Kuzota

+1 I have seen some of the newer creations and do believe your skill will continue to grow.

CL-5893 'Cobalt' | 2nd Lieutenant

4 hours ago, hypo said:

you stole my pacs... 😐

He stole some of mine as well 🤨 

On 2/6/2020 at 10:12 PM, Bepsi said:

He stole some of mine as well 🤨 

On 2/6/2020 at 6:06 PM, hypo said:

you stole my pacs... 😐

yup. 100% although id appreciate it if you kept slander out of my apps 😚🤯

Edited by Kuzota
  • Confused 1

501st 2044-Kuzota

986700619_TexsThougths.png.867c8941b207d6b0d127c532989f691c.png

Didn't steal my pacs unlike half the Australian community, but instead has stolen my heart ❤️, All seriousness here is the pros and cons.

Pros:

• Taking inspiration from other peoples pac 3 to build upon there own, originality is a lie, people build and change ideas around them and make them there own, every idea and though you have is unoriginal, it has stemmed from someone else's subconsciously or not. think about that. The ability to take ideas from other people well and change them into your own is a huge pro.
  • Well Detailed essay that is too long to read that i skimmed over, i dont enjoy writing essays, even now i work at a call centre and can right a paragraph in a minute, but it just shows you are keen for the position.

Cons:

• Bad Execution, to elaborate a lot of your pac 3's need polish, your name badge feels blocky and untextured, and dont get me started about that shoulder bar, which i assume is meant to be a shoulder piece. I could pick apart your pac 3's all day but at the end of it, the only way you get better is by other people calling you out on shit and you learning overtime, so what you really need is experience

Old Conclusion

Spoiler

People are saying you have stolen pac 3's. now i see a clear quality difference in a few of them, (and im not talking about the droideka here) taking inspiration is one thing, but stripping other peoples pac 3''s without at least there permission makes me assume that, if you have done it now, why would you stop? would you share your own now modified creations if you didn't get permission? where do you draw the line? what do you claim is yours? now you have changed it , even a lot? Because of the past i cant and wont hand over my pac3's to anyone partly because of this very reason. Im unsure if you have done it, but some of the examples show different levels of polish and skill.

Conclusion: 
I hope i got my point across by saying this, i cannot really gauge how good you are with pac 3 if i dont know what was made from scratch, and what was built off others base's. inspiration is good, and yes originality is a lie, however you need to remember who you took inspiration from and if they are okay with it.

I do see a bit of a discrepancy in skill in the examples and i would like to see some newer PAC 3's that YOU have solely made from scratch.

For now, i cant say i disagree with the app, nor can i support it, until i can see some more concrete examples with your current skill level, and less contrast in polish and execution, i cant be sure what is YOURS. and thus i am going to leave you a big, fat,
Neutral.jpg.5fc15f8a902ca1588941d84a74885fb9.jpg

New Conclusion

I am glad you took time to clear up a few of my worries. In all your application is very well worded and quite lengthy, (just like my thoughts) and in the future when you apply for tier 2, which i have no doubt you will at some point, try and keep pac examples that arent soley yours out of your application to avoid miscommunication, people do skim read such as myself. Excluding that little debacle you seem very keen, however i would love to see few more current examples, like you pointed out  a fair bit is older. without the older examples you would not have enough and i understand that, but i am sure you have some newer more fleshed out examples to show.

Considering this i have to give you a very reluctant.591916444_BARELYAPLUS1.thumb.png.70479870b53210a5d46a9c3d16652f7c.png

Edited by Tex
Grandma grammah

If you need pac3 help, ask away. if you want me to review your app, this is me asking if you want me to, message me. (it is not advertising, i will be fair and brutal.)

9 hours ago, Tex said:

986700619_TexsThougths.png.867c8941b207d6b0d127c532989f691c.png

Didn't steal my pacs unlike half the Australian community, but instead has stolen my heart ❤️, All seriousness here is the pros and cons.

Pros:

• Taking inspiration from other peoples pac 3 to build upon there own, originality is a lie, people build and change ideas around them and make them there own, every idea and though you have is unoriginal, it has stemmed from someone else's subconsciously or not. think about that. The ability to take ideas from other people well and change them into your own is a huge pro.
  • Well Detailed essay that is too long to read that i skimmed over, i dont enjoy writing essays, even now i work at a call centre and can right a paragraph in a minute, but it just shows you are keen for the position.

Cons:

• Bad Execution, to elaborate a lot of your pac 3's need polish, your name badge feels blocky and untextured, and dont get me started about that shoulder bar, which i assume is meant to be a shoulder piece. I could pick apart your pac 3's all day but at the end of it, the only way you get better is by other people calling you out on shit and you learning overtime, so what you really need is experience
  • People are saying you have stolen pac 3's. now i see a clear quality difference in a few of them, (and im not talking about the droideka here) taking inspiration is one thing, but stripping other peoples pac 3''s without at least there permission makes me assume that, if you have done it now, why would you stop? would you share your own now modified creations if you didn't get permission? where do you draw the line? what do you claim is yours? now you have changed it , even a lot? Because of the past i cant and wont hand over my pac3's to anyone partly because of this very reason. Im unsure if you have done it, but some of the examples show different levels of polish and skill.

Conclusion: 
I hope i got my point across by saying this, i cannot really gauge how good you are with pac 3 if i dont know what was made from scratch, and what was built off others base's. inspiration is good, and yes originality is a lie, however you need to remember who you took inspiration from and if they are okay with it.

I do see a bit of a discrepancy in skill in the examples and i would like to see some newer PAC 3's that YOU have solely made from scratch.

For now, i cant say i disagree with the app, nor can i support it, until i can see some more concrete examples with your current skill level, and less contrast in polish and execution, i cant be sure what is YOURS. and thus i am going to leave you a big, fat,
Neutral.jpg.5fc15f8a902ca1588941d84a74885fb9.jpg

Thanks for the lengthy Feedback! Those two comments regarding PAC3 stealing were jokes made by friends of mine in the community which honestly I believe they thought people knew was sarcasm, but was completely un-nessecary to post on my application. (Im working on getting these comments removed from the forums once zach gets on discord.) Im pretty sure Hypo doesnt even use pac3, could be wrong though. Every single PAC3 creation on this list except the droideka and the ghost in the very first screenshot was made by me from scratch. Yes, as mentioned above myself and bepsi have taught eachother different aspects of PAC3 but have no point stolen from each other. The reason there is a major difference in PAC3 quality among this application is because these are screenshots of my work ranging all the way from 2018 to now in 2020 as mentioned when I posted the screenshots, the bottom ones are new while the shitty looking ones in the top section are from the EG 1.0 - RG Era. 

JUST TO CONFIRM: 

The ghost shell (Little droid thing) in the first screenshot was given to me to improve by GREYBACK (CJ) with his full permission. (I have discord dms etc to prove if you'd like) and i do not take any credit for the ground up creation of the shell. I improved the body of the ghost a little bit, sizing and adding little details as well as the lighting and eye. 

EVERYTHING here I made, nothing was created by anyone else unless stated above.

EVERYTHING from the top until the last typing animation of the 501st medic are my OLD pacs from Republic Gaming or beforehand.

EVERYTHING after the old 501st medic (Including the videos after the NEW VADERS FIST trooper) are new and all belong to me. (Again, aside from the droideka.) (Also, It does say when I created these PAC3's in little headings, however I think you mustve skipped over them or the whole skill level question wouldn't be an issue.) 

Again tex, thank you so much for the lengthy feedback and I hope this clarifies everything for you.  

Edited by Kuzota
  • Upvote 1

501st 2044-Kuzota

Edit: I removed some of the shitty pac creations cause I realise its looking like a quality over quantity app. 

501st 2044-Kuzota

Denied

You may re-apply when the cooldown expires.