Welcome to Fractal Gaming

Welcome to the redesigned Website!

Join our Discord!

Join our official community discord for discussion, spoilers, and announcements! 

Sign in to follow this  
Pvtanderson

Anderson's Moderator Application

Anderson’s Moderator Applications

Application Conditions

Applicants must:

• Be fourteen years of age or older or display consistent maturity - 19 years old.

• Have and actively use a clear and understandable microphone (alternatively 70w+/Min) - both have a mic and can reach 70w+/Min for when I cannot use my mic.

• Have no more than three active warnings and/or one ban on record.

• Have more than seven days of UTime on the server - Don’t have any playtime as server is not released, however I did have multiple months worth of playtime between old EG, RG and new EG.

• Be able and willing to handle various staff situations on a regular basis

• Attend a regularly scheduled meeting should they be accepted.

• Answer all questions honestly and present professionalism throughout the application

• Undertake an interview process once their application has been processed.

Applicants may:

• ‘Bump’ their application every five days

• Ask Staff Members to provide feedback on an application, within reason

• Request for their application to be hidden or taken down

• Provide a link or transcript of their application if requested by others

Applicants cannot:

• Advertise their application in any form

• Use any offensive or derogatory terms or references in their Application or Event Samples, intentional or otherwise

Steam Details

Steam Name: Pvt Anderson

SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:28340989

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016947707/

Discord Details

Discord Tag: Pvt Anderson#0864

Are you apart of the Fractal Gaming Discord? Yes

In-game Details

Name: Anderson

Rank + Regiment: Ensign, Naval Republic Affairs, Tactical Officer

Playtime: N/A as server is not yet released.

Do you have an actively use a microphone?: I do have a microphone but do not always use it depending on my family. However, for when I am unable to use my microphone I am able to type rather quickly (Around 90-100 wpm) and accurately to get my message across just as I would with my microphone.

Have you ever received a warn, kick or ban. If so, explain the situation: For the sake of transparency on the original EG I was warned a total of 6 times and as such had both a 1 week ban and a 3 days ban on my record, this is due to the fact that I joined the server for the sole purpose of trolling my mate who was also on the server. I realised pretty quickly how these actions were unacceptable and cleaned my act up very quickly, since then I am proud to say I have never been warned on any of the various versions of Empire Gaming or Republic Gaming and have enjoyed every moment.

Staff Questions

Why do you want to become a Moderator? I wish to be a Moderator for the Fractal Gaming community for the following reasons, my first reason is that I believe that this server is going to be a huge success and will be around for a long time with a healthy playerbase and I would like to use my skills gained from previous experience to help with the moderation of the server and to help ensure the server runs as smoothly as it possibly can for all players. My second reason is that quite simply I like helping people out in any way that I can and being a moderator gives me a good opportunity to do this, whether it be helping them out by dealing with issues they come across (e.g. being rdm'd, having technical issues, minges, etc) and therefore helping to improve and preserve their role playing experience/immersion on the server.

Why should you be accepted into the Moderation Team? I believe that I should be accepted into the Moderation team for Fractal Gaming for the following reasons:

• I have previous experience in the role of Moderator and as such have a good understanding of a Moderator is supposed to act and what their duties are.
  • I believe myself to be an easily approachable person which will help as hopefully the community members will feel more comfortable about coming to me in regards to any issues they have come across.
  • In any situation I will always strive to be as fair as possible and will hold off of coming to any conclusions until I have been supplied with sufficient evidence from either side. If needed I will attempt to gather as much evidence as possible such as videos, screenshots or logs in order to help make a final decision.

Do you have any prior experience as a Moderator? (If so, list your experience and time served): On EG I went from Trial Moderator to Moderator during the 2-3 months that I was staff before the server was shutdown.

How proficient are you with ULX? Due to the fact that I have previously been and Event Master as well as a Moderator I would consider myself to be very proficient in the usage of ULX. I have experience using the various commands and of making slightly more complex binds that were used for events. For the purpose of being a Moderator I understand how to make binds that for example could firstly claim a ticket then teleport to the person in question or claim a ticket then grant the person tools and send them a private message with the rules regarding tools usage.

Provide two examples of situations where you either acted to resolve a situation, or were involved in a situation which could have been improved by your being a moderator.

Situation 1: On EG when we were getting raided by a group of people from an American StarwarsRP community I assisted in controlling the situation by speaking to the people involved and trying to get them to stop, warning them and kicking them where it was necessary. I believe that this situation was handled very well by all of the staff that were involved.

Situation 2: On EG when two community members were having a fairly heated argument I was involved due to one of them submitting a staff ticket, I then proceeded to split them up from each other and listened to each parties side of the story and then from those that witnessed it but were not directly involved in it. From this I determined that neither party was more at fault than the other and proceeded to verbally warn them that if they were to start arguing again on the server punishments would be handed out and then suggested that they both try their hardest to stay away from each and to let me know right away if the other tried to start the argument back up.

Responsibilites

Do you understand that as a staff member you represent Fractal Gaming as a community and as such are expected and required to follow a set of rules and procedures should you be accepted? I understand.

Do you understand that your position as a Moderator will require you to handle various staff situations on a regular basis, and if you are unable to do so, you will be demoted? I understand.

Do you understand that should your application be accepted, you will be required to participate in an interview and training period, during which you may be removed at any time? I understand.

Edited by Pvtanderson
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

+1 Because you have experience in being a staff member good luck my dude

• Like 1

[ Name: NV-2001 Toma ]

Regiment: Navy ] [ Sub-Unit: Medical Corps ] [ Position: Psychiatrist  ] [ Rank: Crewman ]

OOC Rank: User ]

+1

As long as you promise to stay away from Tanks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Republic_Affairs.thumb.png.7e540124aa7c9788dd0400ad1dfc65e0.png

You'll probably dog me to NIA if I don't give this a +1

Spoiler

I'll hand you the 'stuff' when we get on ship boss 😉

• Haha 1

BUMP

- Changed in-game details to better suit my role in the Republic Navy.

- Edited responses to include further detail.

- Reformatted responses to be easier to follow.

A big thank you to all of those who have left responses and feedback on my application, it means a lot.

• Like 1

Pretty common and standard answers but I think your experience will do you well. +1

• Like 1

+1

- Have seen you moderate before and your definitely experienced and worthy of the role.

• Like 1

unknown.thumb.png.88cb52056d3be18814c0eb08a29f4ffb.png    

+1. 
I have known this dude for a lil while, I am confident with no doubt that he will indeed be a good fit for the staff team. 

• Like 1

501st 2044-Kuzota

On 7/15/2019 at 6:11 PM, Cain said:

+1

As long as you promise to stay away from Tanks

• Sad 1

Solid Copy. Hit 'em hard, boss.

FPupf.gif.cb12c5f08d8834c9b52274ecc6c228e4.gif

+1

• Transparency you offer by you mentioning past warns and bans.
  • You are clearly looking to make up for past mistakes.
  • You have a good reason for your application, wanting to help people out is a solid reason.
  • Past experience
  • Proficient with ULX
  • Scenarios mentioned demonstrate a solid understanding of how to manage staff situations.
Edited by KL1X
  • Like 1