Welcome to Fractal Gaming

Welcome to the redesigned Website!

Join our Discord!

Join our official community discord for discussion, spoilers, and announcements! 

Sign in to follow this  
PetiteBob

Website Suggestions

Few suggetions that I think would help the forums run and look a little smoother

Rather than having 15 people +1ing on an application, enforce the use of the up vote and downvote buttons. 
If you want to give constructive feedback go right ahead, but I feel as if it's pretty useless saying "+1" and that's it.

This could relate to a minimum word count for posts

Also put a limit on signature size, I run most sites on 80% zoom yet a single signature still takes up 18.4% of the page. 28.7% on 100% zoom (Yes I did the maths)

22.23.30-09.09.19.png

• Upvote 3

Hmm...I don't know...seeing a +1 looks pretty convincing on someones application...

• Upvote 1

I feel if you replace the current system with this it will defeat the purpose of people actually commenting and giving advise. Sure you'll have some people like myself who will give criticism when needed but you'll just half the number of people replying. 

If you look at someone's application you can see that around 4% of people will only actually reply and I am mainly getting this from people over 350+ views. 

In the end it's a great idea, people can technically already up-vote or down-vote someone's post if they choose to but I feel that if we just allow people to properly type out (+1/-1) then like what @GARDS it looks better for that person's application as well as it entitles more people to do the same.

43 minutes ago, NICK said:

I feel if you replace the current system with this it will defeat the purpose of people actually commenting and giving advise. Sure you'll have some people like myself who will give criticism when needed but you'll just half the number of people replying. 

If you look at someone's application you can see that around 4% of people will only actually reply and I am mainly getting this from people over 350+ views. 

In the end it's a great idea, people can technically already up-vote or down-vote someone's post if they choose to but I feel that if we just allow people to properly type out (+1/-1) then like what @GARDS it looks better for that person's application as well as it entitles more people to do the same.

I was being sarcastic lmao

-1 on the enforcing of upvote/downvote on application.

For someone who's seeking to become staff a simple red down arrow doesn't give then any feedback on how to improve their application/behaviour for next time they apply.

Bad idea imo

[ Name: NV-2236 'Butcher' ] [ Regiment: Navy ] [ Division: Republic Affairs ] [ Position: Naval Ambassador ] [ Rank: Sub-Lieutenant ]

7 hours ago, Butcher232 said:

-1 on the enforcing of upvote/downvote on application.

For someone who's seeking to become staff a simple red down arrow doesn't give then any feedback on how to improve their application/behaviour for next time they apply.

Bad idea imo

The same could be said about someone putting just -1.
This is merely just to replace people making a post with just +1 or -1 to using the upvote or downvote button. 
It's not saying you can't leave criticism 

Edited by PetiteBob

yes lets remove freedom of speech 

we live in a society 

this meme was posted by hunter gang 

501st 2044-Kuzota