Welcome to Fractal Gaming

Welcome to the redesigned Website!

Join our Discord!

Join our official community discord for discussion, spoilers, and announcements! 

Sign in to follow this  
GARDS

CCTV and Visual Accolades

VAS - https://support.wiltostech.com/cart.php?gid=6 - Great addition to the server, would hopefully inspire people to set out goals to get some of these medals. Acquiring these medals would be very difficult and would require great acts of heroism and selflessness. 

CCTV - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/v1-2-0-cctv-system-camera-surveillance-system - Excellent addon for the Shock regiment or Naval Intelligence, would add extra rp for the said regiments and you could sit in an office watching the cameras during downtime, or even plant them in a regiments bunks that might be under investigation.

Edited by GARDS
  • Upvote 3

20 hours ago, Zach said:

Already implemented!

Dear lord, I can finally fulfill the dream of being that one cop that sits in the camera room and does nothing important work

• Upvote 2

Banner.thumb.png.7f44b8293b239538e7823aeec7b4cd9e.png

CC-1010 'Fox' | Shock Commander

[ Now recruiting for Shock - Contact Squad Leaders Burner#9524 & Pvt Anderson#0864 on Discord if interested ]

5 hours ago, Blazebeard said:

Dear lord, I can finally fulfill the dream of being that one cop that sits in the camera room and does nothing important work

I'll make sure that you have a box full of various doughnuts to keep you satisfied on the job.

On 9/7/2019 at 1:29 PM, Blazebeard said:

There's too many doors to guard, you cant be sitting around a desk. What happens if a 212th enters 501st bunks!

NIA will handle the camera for you 😉

sdgf.png

22 hours ago, Labi said:

There's too many doors to guard, you cant be sitting around a desk. What happens if a 212th enters 501st bunks!

That would never happen, 212th follow the rules 

Edited by Blitzer
  • Upvote 1

+1

CCTV is already in so I won't comment on that. But with visual commendations; I think they have the potential to really enhance the performance of players in events, and should greatly incentivize players to go above and beyond in roleplay, training, etc. in order to push for commendations. Further, I believe that players will be encouraged to avoid unfavourable actions such as FailRP for example as commendations may become harder to come by.